How many of these statements will be true at the end of 2022?
Settled on 01/18/2023 17:46 Settled by Josef Biesenberger
How many of the following statements will see out this year?
1. Elizabeth II will still be monarch of the UK
2. Boris Johnson will still be prime minister of the UK
3. Nicola Sturgeon will still be first minister of Scotland
4. Justin Trudeau will still be prime minister of Canada
5. Brazil will still be top of the FIFA world rankings for men's teams
… see http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/index.html
6. Novak Djokovic will still be top of the ATP world rankings
… see http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/rankings/singles
7. Vladimir Putin is still Russian president
… as reported by a major mainstream news source
8. Jin Young KO will still be top of the women's golf world rankings
… see http://rolexrankings.com/
9. Price of bitcoin will be above 88.000 USD
... see https://www.coindesk.com/price/bitcoin
10. Covid 19 CFR (Case Fatality Rate) Worldwide cumulated below 1.5 %
... see brief #120ff
Special thanks (nearly copyright ;-) to super user Stephen Tilley -
the architect of a similar 10-points multiple question in 2016:
"How many of these will be true at the end of 2016?"
This is a user submitted question. Players make predictions on what they expect to be the actual outcome.
Register for free and get 1,000 KtN$
in virtual cash to start predicting!
Limited offer: Sign up today and recieve double cash!