Melinda Sue Gordon/Warner Bros. Pictures
2018 Academy Awards: How many 'Feinberg Forecasts' are correct?
Settled on 03/05/2018 15:07 Settled by Stephen Tilley
1. Best Picture - Dunkirk (Warner Bros.) - NO
2. Best Director - Christopher Nolan (Dunkirk) - NO
3. Best Actor - Gary Oldman (Darkest Hour) - YES
4. Best Actress - Jessica Chastain (Molly's Game) - NO
5. Best Supporting Actor - Sam Rockwell (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri) - YES
6. Best Supporting Actress - Holly Hunter (The Big Sick) - NO
7. Best Adapted Screenplay - Call Me By Your Name (James Ivory) - YES
8. Best Original Screenplay - The Shape of Water (Guillermo del Toro & Vanessa Taylor) - NO
9. Best Animated Feature - Coco (Pixar) - YES
10. Best Documentary Feature - Icarus (Netflix) - YES
11. Best Foreign Language Film - In the Fade (Germany) - NO
12. Best Original Score - Dunkirk (Hans Zimmer) - NO
13. Best Original Song - "Stand Up for Something" — performed by Common & Andra Day; written by Diane Warren (Marshall) - NO
There are thirteen forecasts here:
This is a user submitted question. Players make predictions on what they expect to be the actual outcome.
Register for free and get 1,000 KtN$
in virtual cash to start predicting!
Limited offer: Sign up today and recieve double cash!